Cant Wait to Look Different!!! Bal Harbour Patient :D

Tomorrow its my big day! I can't wait. I been...

Tomorrow its my big day! I can't wait. I been waiting for almost 5 years. Couldn't think of another doctor to do it than him. So far I been having a great experience. The staff its awesome. Since I desided to do it they been in contact with me for everything. Now I just have to wait for tomorrow! I know im in good hands :)

After surgery!!!

I feel great! A bit sore, and also its a bit annoying that I can't breathe but its just for a couple of days. I had to cry when I saw the picture after my surgery. Its a whole changing experience. I took some pain killer's, and some soup. Im ready to party haha. The doctor its the best. He is the cause of my happiness :D now some rest, arnica, liquids, and pills. Ill be better soon!

second day!

Much better, the nurse came by to clean my nose. Even do now I have some bruising around my face I feel better. Taking my meds and trying to get some sleep. Today I was able to eat some jelly, soup and some protein shake. Its was awesome :)

After a week!!!

after a week and I feel amazing already!!!! its been a thought week but I feel myself again. I loved the results and still swollen! Dr. Salzhauer did an amazing job!

love to take pictures!

In love with my results every day :D

A picture after a month

After a month :D

before and after

how i look before and after!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I went to see him in 2011 for my rhinoplasty. Now I finally decided to do it. I couldn't think of another doctor to do it. He is one of the best! When I went to another appointment I was treated really well . Him and his staff are great. They helped me with all the concerns I had about surgery. The day came and they prepared me well before surgery . I woke up after the surgery and i had a nurse next to me and the doctor also came to see me . They make you feel comfortable. I'm way too happy with the results! I feel and look like I always wanted . I recommend him for any treatment. He is a very good doctor and has excellent staff!!!