31 Years Old, Wanted Breasts Since I Was 18

I've wanted bigger breasts since I was in high...

I've wanted bigger breasts since I was in high school. Never got around to it while I was younger and then I decided to wait until after I had kids. I breastfed my son for 3 months and my daughter for 6 and a half months. After deciding to finally go through with the surgery I did my research and found Dr Salzhauer through a co worker who was also having surgery with him. I went for my consultation in May of 2015, we spoke about what I wanted as far as size and overall look. Dr Salzhauer made me feel comfortable from the first time I met him, his staff is amazing, every single one of them! I didn't mind at all that I had to wait for 15 months to have my surgery, he's that booked! I never even thought about doing it with another doctor. My surgery day came quicker than I thought and I had breast augmentation and liposuction of the abdomen and flanks August 25th, 2016. The day of my surgery I wasn't nervous at all, I met with Barry before the surgery and he is amazing, I had Chelsea as my nurse and I love her too! The doctor came in and we went over the sizes and any questions I had, he asked what I had finally decided and I told him I would give him creative freedom up to 450ccs. He laughed and got to work marking me, then I was off to beauty land thanks to Barry, when I woke up I was with Chelsea already in recovery, she's so nice and patient, cared for me and stayed with me the whole time I was in recovery. I don't remember the drive home, I remember waking up the next morning and a nurse came by to change my bandages and she helped me take a shower, she was amazing too. In my follow ups I've seen Yeni and the doctor. Yeni was the one who removed my drain and I didn't even feel it, she makes me feel comfortable every time I go for a followup, I can't say enough nice things about "Dr Miami" and his staff. He is an amazing doctor with tons of experience and a great staff working for him!

Pictures added

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Salzhauer is an amazing doctor with great bedside manners and a lot of experience, he makes you feel comfortable and cared for from the beginning. He's very personable and knowledgeable with a great sense of humor.