30yr Old Bday Gift to Myself! - Bal Harbour, FL

I always hated my square body and although i...

I always hated my square body and although i worked out nearly everyday I could never seem to get my lower belly flatter than my booty. I looked into many many surgeons and did many consultations but after meeting Dr Salzhauer aka Dr Miami and his staff i knew he was the surgeon for me. 4 months post op i knew i made the right choice! He sculpted my square body into a beautiful coke bottle! No more lower belly, slowly growing abs instead! Dr.miami is as genuine and personal as he is talented! His beautiful staff checked on me often and are complete sweet hearts, never pushy or annoyed with my million questions. ..my only regret is Not listening to them To get my BA and Bbl at the same time as now he is booked til sept 2016! BUT id rather wait then regret! .. so i booked it last week and will have dr.S do magic on my "girls" like he did on my booty! I recommend The Bal Body family to anyone looking to get the banging body they always wanted ..I AM SOOOO HAPPY I DID IT!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salzhauer is by far the best surgeon for the BBL surgery. His staff is super friendly and they all keep you at ease along the way. All i can say is DO believe the hype! Not only as a surgeon, but as a person Dr."Miami" is someone special. The amount we pay for someones expertise is one thing, but to also feel like you are hiring the best without all the arrogance or egos made me feel just fine parting with the $$. The whole office seem like genuinely nice people ..the only thing fake about this place is the silicone ! Lol.. i already have, and will continue to recommend Dr Miami to anyone, especially us tall square athletic girls who need more junk in the trunk.. !