Best Experience - Bal Harbour, FL

I visited Dr. Salzhauer for a bbl. It was not my...

I visited Dr. Salzhauer for a bbl. It was not my first time with these types of surgeries, but it definitely was the best. Before my surgery, I was given detailed instructions of what to do and what not to do. Any question I had was answered and I felt excited about the surgery because there was nothing left in the unknown. The day of my surgery, everyone made me feel comfortable and I felt prepared. The team made sure I was prepared for my big day. I was given the opportunity to ask the doctor questions before surgery and tell him the dream tush that I wanted. After surgery boyfriend was given a list of good advise and a 24/7 nurse that could help any questions he may have while taking care of my.y experience with Dr. Salzhauer has definitely exceeded expectations. His team is amazing and they always greet me by my first name. I have never had anyone treat me in a bad way or make me feel uncomfortable. The girls are all smiles, full of support and still check up on me to date.
Miami Plastic Surgeon