BBL Revision, Liposuction of Full Stomach and Back, and Breast Reduction and Lift by Dr. Miami - Bal Harbour, FL

I am waiting patiently and anxiously for my...

I am waiting patiently and anxiously for my surgery date to arrive. I had surgery back in August 2014 with Dr. Salzhauer AKA Dr. Miami. I had a tummy tuck, liposuction of my arms, thighs and full back with fat transfer to my FLAT booty and thighs. Dr. S definitely changed my body for the better but I still wasn't satisfied with my butt. So he agreed to do my revision. This time he will aggressively lipo my stomach and back and transfer to my butt. I want all the fat put in at the max. I am 5'3 and weigh 170. I want to lose at least 20 pounds hopefully before surgery. I just got a tattoo the other day to cover my tummy tuck scar. Well ladies let the countdown begin. I will post some before pictures soon.

Revision

I will be getting my revision and breast reduction in September. Stay tuned for before and then after pictures. I know Dr. Miami will definitely give me the killer results I desire this time around. I am 5'3 and weight 158 pounds. I use to weight 175 back in January this year and started to drink lots of water and eating better. I am hoping to get down to 145-150 before September.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S is simply amazing. He is nice and caring. Awesome staff! He is truly talented at sculpturing women body and giving desired results.