Bbl Was the Best Decision Ever!!! - Bal Harbour, FL

I wanted a more full round bottom and knew that...

I wanted a more full round bottom and knew that working out alone would not achieve the look I was after. I am 5'9 145 lbs and pretty slim and even though I have a firm bottom it was not as fat as I wanted with working out alone because I tried it with working out and never achieved it. I am very happy as I received just what I wanted from the procedure and now have the body I always wanted and never thought I would have. I went to Dr. Miami in bal harbour and I could not be more pleased with the staff and and the knowledge the girls are all so sweet and helpful they made me feel like they were family it felt like I was being taken care of my a nurse sister. Cons, I have none totally recommend the procedure but most of all the doctor and staff at Dr. Miami. I would do it all over again.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miami is kind funny and very knowledgable. Made me feel very comfortable and like I was in good hands. The staff was a joy.