25 Years Old, 1 Child Need Some Butt - Bal Harbour, FL

I choose Dr Miami because I know he has a lot of...

I choose Dr Miami because I know he has a lot of experience and I watch his snapchat all the time I feel more comfortable.
After I met him I felt like he was the one, Dr Miami is so cool and down to earth and make his patient comfortable because of his high demand he is book until 2018 which is crazy I am so thankful and blessed to get the day with hi since I choose him to be my Doctor.
The countdown begin.
I am excited and nervous....

Hadn't surgery 8/17/2016

Everything went well, First of all Thanks to The Lord and second of am so thankful to have family that really supportive

1 day post op

I'm feeling way better. After a day I was able to take a shower and walk. Not feeling bad at all.

2nd day post op you wouldn't believe

I am feeling comfortable. My sister did my makeup and dress me up to take some pictures. I'm staying with my sister in Bayshores Miami. She has been very helpful with my recovery. The after recovery for Dr. Miami is not all that, the chair sucks and cheap, the garment is soooo cheap and they send a medical assistant to see you after surgery which I find unprofessional. The butt is awesome and before surgery and during is great. After surgery I rate it 2. Anyways doll I'll keep you guys posted. Ask any questions if you want
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I've been research Doctors for years and interviewed some Dr since I see Dr Miami I knew he was the one, this Dr so cool and make me feel so comfortable I can't wait to get my procedure done.