23 Years Old, 1 Child,155 Lbs 5'3 - dr Manuel Diaz Guzman

My goal is to have a small waist and nice butt I...

My goal is to have a small waist and nice butt I have a really hard time losing my stomach weight since my pregnancy and especially the past year since I have gained 20+ lbs. I have my consultation with dr.Salzhauer on dec 29. 2014 over FaceTime. After I did do research on dr Mendieta & a few others in Texas who didn't seem to have done half a good job based on photos and reviews as dr.salzhauer im very excited I'm looking to schedule the actual surgery in April I would love to get knowledge from others who have experienced this doctor and surgery and I will keep you guys updated on my experience.

Did further searching thanks for all the girls who post

Well searching real self I came across dr.cortes out of houston which is 3 hours from me and on top of that he's just as convincing as dr.salzhauer and he's closer. I have tried reaching dr.cortes office just waiting on a response. I'm shooting for late April surgery will post pictures next update of my body.

AFTER 2 YEARS IM READY

WILL POST PIC BUT JUST A BREAK DOWN HAVING SURGERY IN DR WITH DR MANUEL DIAZ GUZMAN APRIL 27 WILL KEEP YOU WOMEN/MEN POSTED ON MY JOURNEY GOOD LUCK TO US ALL ON THIS WALK IN OUR LIFE TO BECOME BETTER.

30 day countdown for a new me

I have 30 days until surgery I'm nervous just because I have never done anything cosmetically like this and I'm excited to see the new me lol I will keep you guys updated and post before surgery pics soon

10 days until Flight leaves

So I decided to place a review of the items I have purchased so far I still need disposable panties and boppy pillow.Also I would recommend every lady going to have surgery to write your name with permanent marker on all of your belongings due to it being other ladies that will be there with most likely the same items. If you see this and you have experienced the bbl before and I'm missing something that would be easier for recovery please speak up and let me know. Have a blessed day beautiful ladies!

Made it to dominican

So I made it to Dominican went through customs got visitor card for $10 Pedro came to pick me up from the airport we went straight to Cipla clinic where I got my blood taken and X ray and paid the rest of what was due to pebbles tomorrow morning is the day I will keep you guys updated any questions just ask
Miami Plastic Surgeon