I Look Amazing Because Dr. Miami is the Best - Miami, FL

I just want to say upfront that my whole plastic...

I just want to say upfront that my whole plastic surgery experience with Dr. Salzhauer and staff was amazing. I had my procedure back in March 2015 .Dr. Salzlhauer is hands down the best surgeon in the world. He shouldn’t just be called Dr.Miami , he needs to be called Dr.World Wide . Nobody can do what he does. Nobody! I am 100% satisfied with my procedure. You are not just another patient in an office, you are treated like family. The whole staff takes the time to hear any and all questions or concerns you might have. Trust me I had plenty questions even after the consultation. Everything that you might start to worry about concerning surgery is no worry at that office. They make you feel assured and comfortable with all that goes on there. I want to thank everybody that cared for me during my pre-surgery, surgery day, and post surgery/ recovery. Thank you to Chelsea, Marlene, Maria, Monica, Tatiana, Yeni, Yeilin, Keka , Becca and anybody else that I didn’t see behind the scenes or while in surgery for making it the best surgery experience I have ever had. I want to give a separate and special thank you to Barry the anesthesiologist for keeping me safe during the whole surgery procedure. Remember that the anesthesiologist is the one that keeps you under (asleep) and alive so always know and recognize how important they are.

Dr. Salzhauer will be my plastic surgeon for all my future procedures. I recommend him to anybody reading this review and to anybody that inquires about getting any plastic surgery procedure done. He is the best. Trust me you won’t want to go anywhere else.
Miami Plastic Surgeon