The Butt and shape i have always wanted!Cant Wait!! Feb 3 2015 - Miami, FL

I have been wanting this for 10 years or so and...

I have been wanting this for 10 years or so and finally the day is getting closer and has come!!dr.S was the first dr. I visits bout this and the staff plus dr.s was so warm and friendly!!Will be giving a update as it gets closer! Doing BBL with breast aug and lift! My surgery date is April first!! Woot woot!

Finally doing BBL Feb 3!!!,

Finally getting the surgery done Feb 3 had a lot of personal stuff happen this year that I had to push my date but finally I'm set but starting first with BBL then im going to wait a few months to recover the book my lift w aug. I'm super excited and can't wait!! My pre op is Jan 20

pre op Jan 20

oh my God my pre-op is on January 20th the day is getting closer and closer I'm super nervous and don't know what to expectas far as you pre-op never done one beforeso anso any guidance will be great also I need to gain 5- 10 pounds
of goods. I work out regularly diet and exercise so need some good tips on how to gain some good fat by February 3rd thank you for all your support

pre op pics

this is so embarrassing but I know that once I have my surgery I will look and feel amazing can't wait

wish list

gaining weight and got my vitamins

Starting to finally gsibibg wright I'm at 130lbs and wanting to get to 135 by surgery time Also got my multi vitamins and iron w folic acid at gnc to start taking it already b4 pre op Jan 20th I can't wait I'm going buy the rest of the things I need asap here is more pre op photos to see I have gain weight :)

omg 30 days b4 surgery!!!

oh my god I can't believe the days is closer by the minute my surgery is literally 30 days away and my pre-op is less than 3 weeks away I'm super excited I m super nervous at the same time and don't know what to expect but I'm very optimistic about it!! Yay!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon