So Ready It's Unbelievable - Bal Harbor, FL

My Surgery Date Was July 18 @ 4:30 P.M . When I...

My Surgery Date Was July 18 @ 4:30 P.M . When I Tell You Before I Was Nervous But The Day Of My Surgery It Seemed Like I Was More Excited Then The World Was Going To Stay with Family But Made The Decision To Recovery At Love Shows Recovery Home . (1) Day Prior To The Procedure You Have To Take A Xanax Pill Which Helped Me Sleep Even Better . I Had Report To Dr Miami Office @4:30 Which The Recovery House Dropped Me Off And Waited Until It Was My Turn For Surgery . The Caregiver At The Recovery Home Was Just Such A Lovely And Caring Person . One Hour Prior To Surgery You Must Take A Xanax & A Zofran pill with small a mouth of water which I was so worried about being that I can't swallow pills . But by the grace of god I swallowed them . Once i arrived Brittany gave me a dr Miami bag and a urine cup and told me to give urine and change into the blue pre opp gown and wait into the room until the nurse comes so I can fill out the paper work . In the meanwhile I was making videos and getting myself together to what i was going to do when I met Barry . About 30 minutes passed and there's Barry I screamed and cried and I knew it was almost show time . We took a picture filled out some anesthesia paper . After that dr Miami came in and marked me and asked me what boobs was in getting I said honey I want some perk not to big but sexy breast he laugh and said he got me . So I was marked up took my before pictures and waited and it was finally time Barry came and got me and took me to the surgical suit which Barry started a iv gave me some medicine which made my vagina itch and told me to say I love you Barry and I was out . SURGERY WAS A SUCCESS . but boooooy when I woke up from that anesthesia it was no joke I thought I was hit by a truck I was in so much pain from the Lipo I didn't know was I coming or going . They pushed so more meds but that didn't work I was screaming crying and shaking . I kept saying I'm going into shock why the fuck did I do this . So chelsey ran and got me a gatoraid and told me to take slow deep breaths I couldn't because the pain was just so unbearable . I kept saying I wanna go home and they said they couldn't send me to the recovery home screaming and shaking . I eventually calmed down and Chelsea got a wheelchair and took me to Mrs Tina car . On the way to the recovery home she was rubbing my shoulder and telling me to breathe everything will be fine . This is normal to expect from Lipo the first days . When we got to her house all I wanted to do was sleep and take my medicine but she nursed me back to health she gave me my medicine , bathe me , made sure i ate and checked on me around the clock . She was the best choice I made because if i would have went home I would have been so messed up . To be continue .

My Results

Here's my new body I love it I had a small pocket of fat but not much . I'm super flat now and breast is awesome . Ready for all summer 16 !

Waking up was nothing nice .

Waking up from surgery was horrible I was crying .

Beauty Is There Name

1 Week Post Opp

Today The Drains Was Removed . Still In Pain & Extremely Weak . All I have been doing is sleeping and resting nothing else . In trying to recover and I have been having headaches as well . Lipo really beat me down its was super aggressive . Stomach is super hard like a brick wall . Nipples also hurts as well they burn . 1 week post op and still haven't pass a bowel movement

Updates ????

Almost 2 weeks post Opp & still very weak , not Eatting very much stomach where Lipo was don't hurts like HELL . ???????? Mrs Tina has been forcing me to walk because all I wanna do is rest . She's excellent & Great . Two New Ladies Just CAME in there Mcadoo Dolls Both Have Tummy Tucks & They Look Like There Not In Pain ???? I Guess I'm A Sucka

2 Weeks 1 Day Post Opp

Today Im 2 Weeks 1 Day post Opp & I can Truly Can Say I Feel Super Much BETTER. Still A Little Weak But Baby I Can Truly Say Doctor Miami Snacthed The HELL Out OF My Waist And My Stomach Is SUPER Flat ! . . i Haven't Been Wearing The Garment Because Its Super Tight But BEAUTY Is Pain . I Have Seen Many People Use Ace Bandages And The Garment To Form A Better Result So Today I Wrapped My Stomach With One Ace Bandage And I hope It Work. My Stomach Is Very Lumpy but Doctor Miami Didn't Recommend Massages . I Go Back Tomorrow For A Follow Up Appointment & Ill Keep You All Posted , Not Only Is My Stomach Lump But Its SUPER Hard . ! Im So Ready To Put That 2 Piece On And Walk Like A Model Im SOOOOo Ready BBL ! :)

Mild Infection But Glad I Caught It Early

HI Dolls So I Have To Tell You 3 Days Ago I Started To experiment Pain in My Left Boob Though It Was Apart Of The Pain From Recovering But Its Not. I Missed My 2 Second Follow Up Due To Being Super Weak. I Called Doctor Miami Office And Told Them That My Left Breast Was Starting To Smell, It Was Leaking Yellow Pus And It Was Hurting Worst Than When I Got Them Done . So They Told Me To Come In ASAP So I Can Be Seen By The Doctor . Yani Seen Me Which She IS Awesome . She Took Pictures & Everything And Called Doctor Miami He Came And Did A Examination Which He Stated He Was Taking Me Back It Can Be 2 Things He Can Savage The Implant Or He Will Have To Remove The Implant . He Had One More Case And He Took Me Back In Barry And Chesly Came The Spoke With Me And It Was Show Time I Went Into The Room And Jemone Was Like Do You Remember Me I Was Like NO I Don't Remember None Of This LOL. When I Woke Up I Heard Doctor Miami Asking How Was I Doing And That Everything Went Well I Had A Mild Infection He Changed The Implant And He Placed Antibotics In And He Will Follow Up. I Could Get Up Because The Meds From The Surgery. When I Finally Woke Up I Told Chesly I Had To Pee And She Came Sat Me Up So I Wouldn't Become Dizzy . I Went To The Bathroom And They Took ME Down To The Car . When I Tell You That My Pain Is Gone Just The Scar Burns But Not As Bad As The First Cut .I Love Dr Miami He Isn't In The Business For The Money He Loves What He Does And He Is Great He Did Everything No Charge And I LOVE My Breast. I Have To BE Careful I Will Keep You Dolls Posted Also Don't Believe Everything You Here Doctor Miami Is Awesome And A Great Person .
Miami Plastic Surgeon