Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty with Turbinate Reductions - Bakersfield, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a deviated septum and an off-center nose due...

I had a deviated septum and an off-center nose due to sports injuries for years, which effected my breathing out of both nostrils and my sleep.

Bakersfield Facial Plastic Surgeon

I worked with him in the OR at one time, but no longer work in that field(ENT surgery sales). I knew of Dr. Fisher through my job as a medical sales representative, and have actually been in surgery with him several times in order to troubleshoot one of our products. In comparison to other surgeons throughout CA, I found that Dr. Fisher was the most skilled surgeon that I had come across, both in terms of knowing the anatomy(he is an ENT) and in terms of aesthetics (board certified plastic surgeon). This combination, and my expericence with him in the OR made me feel very confident in his ability to help me and to make my nose straight again. I am very pleased with the results, his office staff and how fast they were able to get me through the process. I give 5 stars and 2 thumbs up!!