Excellent Doctor...Happy Patient! - Bakersfield, CA

I had a neck lift and Active FX laser treatment...

I had a neck lift and Active FX laser treatment recently and am extremely happy with the results of both, especially the neck lift which I know is a very difficult procedure to perform well.

Both procedures went very well and I am honestly shocked that my neck turned out as good as it did! The laser smoothed out my skin and it looks fresh and young again.

A month has passed and I am still happy!! ...

A month has passed and I am still happy!! Swelling is gone and my face is no longer red from the laser. A friend of mine has a consult booked and I'm pretty sure she'll schedule the facelift she's been considering for quite some time now.
Bakersfield Facial Plastic Surgeon

After much searching for the right doctor and a few consultations with two plastic surgeons in town, I chose Dr. Fisher who is an ENT physician specializing in facial cosmetic surgery. It makes perfectly good sense to me that who better to work on my face than a doctor who only specializes in that part of the body. Let's be honest, a doctor who performs plastic surgery on every part of the body can't be great at all of them. I didn't know much about Dr. Fisher at first but felt comfortable with his knowledge after my consultation. He knew exactaly what I wanted, explained what he would do and had a cheerful bedside manner. I never felt rushed and never had to wait very long. The office staff were very nice and helpful, especially Karla, who I believe is their office manager/surgical coordinator. Additionally, the surgery center they use was also excellent in all respects. I highly recommend Dr. Fisher for all facial procedures, cosmetic or otherwise, and wouldn't even consider anyone else. May your experience be as great as mine!!!