Married Complicated

I have a group here unable to find it same photo...

I have a group here unable to find it same photo but had breast. I had a reduction one looks bigger than the other. I want my boobs back, even though it led me the wrong path I miss them. I look at myself I did it for my wife and others, I read glands can grow back, limit testosterone foods. Eat estrogen foods whole milk. Will see up ahead. Born klinefelter syndrome both hormones.

Recovering since Oct.24.2016

Doctor Mitts I will see him at 9:30 a.m. give update.

2 months since surgery

Well my right breast small like pimento type pus came out going to have ultrasound 12.30.16 see what's up with that. Taking antibiotics my skin has like a Sun burn shade spots, no clue why. Question: I am still very tender on both especially nippels and outside but on both breast. How long till I feel no pain. And 2nd I begun to take black cohosh 500mg and Pueraria Mirifica 600mg increase breast enlargement. One can take 500mg works too. Look at mine before. Now some say it won'the work but read testimonies that happened to other girls, I am 47xxy, I have a shot too. Update after 12.30.16 aka Monica Gonzalez transgender.

Single, Born 47xxy, I Should of Kept Them.

It went well awesome doctor, what I ask others how long the sore glands last, I had to get ultrasound Dec.2016 and mammogram today 1.16.17 hoping all is okay. They see lumps can be sore glands. I miss my boobs, I want them back in am taking the pill Estrofem 2mg 2 each day. I did research glands can still grow, I have enough to start over. How big they'll get don'the know but praying as they were a full C Cup to D. I still have glands on both mammogram was able to place them in. I removed for a woman who later said sorry. Oh well that same woman encourage me to go back on the pill not in her words but mine. I am praying for you all a speeding recovery.

Bakersfield Plastic Surgeon

The best. I like him compassion smiles always willing to go further make a person happy. He cares for all mankind. Meaning both genders.