Go Elsewhere! - Bakersfield, CA

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Mitts, and...

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Mitts, and it was a DISASTER! I went from a 36C to a 36FF; huge, saggy, football-shaped breasts! Had him re-do it (another $5000 on top of the $5K I initially paid him), only to end up with nipples that went in 2 different directions, and scars that went up the side of my breast, with puckering at the end of them, thus eliminating me from being able to wear alot of the bikini tops without them showing. Then, he did liposuction on the side of my breast (which he NEVER should have done)...and let me point out that when he did that procedure, he had me climb up on the table in my street clothes (I even had my shoes on still!)...totally unprofessional, as well as unsanitary! I ended up having to spend an additional $10K with another surgeon to correct his work. I have seen his work on other women as well, and they too have large, saggy, unattractive breasts...whenever I am asked about who to go to to have this procedure done, I tell them do NOT go to Mitts!
Fresno Plastic Surgeon