Exoderm Phenol Peel NO Results! - Baja Plastic Surgery in Tijuana

I went with Dr.Louis May Villanueva at Baja...

I went with Dr.Louis May Villanueva at Baja Plastic Surgery in Tijuana. Only because the same procedure here in the States cost $5,000 plus depends if you you to Beverly hills, or San Diego.

Well i can tell you that is was a grueling 7days with this green mask. After it started peeling by itself with alittle help with Vaseline it completely came off the 7th day.
Its been 9days and im extremely RED with the same pox holes and acne dents as before! I even have the same smoker lines that at my young age aren't so visible but in any case still very much visible to me.
If you decide to get this procedure done. by all means the reviews are great in the States!

But in Tijuana, Nope!!Don't do it in Tijuana!

I Do Not think they are using the same mixture of ingredients that Exoderm calls for.
I feel duked again for trying to save $$ and having this procedure in Tijuana, Mexico

Damaged skin

After over month my skin is still tender and raw. I am so upset because my acne scars are a lot more prominent and raised. I hate the way this peel left my skin. I panicked and went to get a second opinion after Dr.May refused to accept that the peel failed. I visited Dr.Peter Rullan in Chula Vista and was told to get a reimbursement from Baja Clinic. The peel was Not properly applied. I was given some options to reduce the redness and healing treatment. But advised to have the procedure redone!
The cost is a major factor $5,000 I don't know what else to do at this point. My skin has terrible scars.

Any word on Dr.Peter Rullan Dermatology?

Please if anyone out there has had a skin procedure done by this doctor please reach out to me.

Beware of Dr. Louis May Villanueva! !

I have horrible scaring from his exoderm peel. He refused to take responsibility for his work. My skin after 4 months is still very tender and horribly scared with larger pores and deep pitted marks I didn't have before. Stay away from Baja Plastic Surgery Center. I wanted to save money by going to Mexico and ended up paying alot more to repair my skin. He is a crook. And has a history of doing this to other patients of his. He even let a woman die while performing liposuction as I have read this article on line with his mugshot included. Beware
Dr. Louis May Villanueva