26 Y.o. Mommy of Two Much Needed Tummy Tuck- Mexico, MO

I was a bit in denial prior to even making the...

I was a bit in denial prior to even making the decision, my sister did all the research for me since she and I both were already planning on having it done, based on her past experience, I learned that I can't just got to a surgeon based on the stars! We came to meet Dr.Cardenas and just herself her compassion and honesty made me not even think about it twice, I scheduled my surgery date on June 15 without a doubt in my mine, based on the consultation. I confided on Dr.Cardenas since she really gave me honest hopes of looking better and maybe better than before I had children!!!

Additional before photos

We left the recovery house and I miss them all already I just left the recovery house today and I already miss it

Both my Sister and I just left the recovery house today and I already miss it, the vibe the people, the food the hospitality, they are so professional,clean, antentive, they will make your recovery so much more pleasant and less painful.
As side from that pleasant experience, both my sister and I Fell in Love with the Doctor, her expertise is wonderful, we had daily visits from her, and she and Rocio even brought us Flowers, not only did I notice a huge difference in my body contour already being so recent, but the Doctor herself was just humanly amazing!! I'm just so happy and pleased , I gaurentee you'll have an smooth experience!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon