46 Female Los Angeles Ca Gets Neck Lift $3000 USD. Mexico, MX

I have been speaking to Coordibator Avi from his...

I have been speaking to Coordibator Avi from his office for the past 6 months or so. The nail issue was I needed transportation to and from San Diego with accommodations that I wanted set up as I have never actually drive to Tijuana Mexico alone. Finally after constant communication Avi referred me to the Eureka Medical Guest Home they accommodate your transportation needs by picking you up in San Diego and driving to Mexico where you stay in their serene beach front home , they drove me to all my medical appointments as well. This was the resource I needed to get me out there! After arriving I met with Dr Milla who was sweet and up front on what he recommends and do no recommend. I felt he was young and confident and had good staffing. Everything was very professional and his office was quite busy. He recommended a neck lift for me $3000 USD $80 for my blood work and $35 for my head bandage. Medication about $65 but I had saw my primary doctor in he USA and brought me own medication which was Keflex, zophran and pain medicine. Ii am out of surgery today with no nausea or pain and the doctor will see me today and I will go home this afternoon. I will need to return in 10 days tho to remove stitches. Happy so far!

2nd day post op neck lift.

Feeling a little itching and burning sensation but beatable taking keflex 500 mg and extra strength Tylenol every 4-6 hours. Eating light oatmeal fruit and Jamba Juice.

10 days post op neck lift- doing good

10 days post op. Got my stitches taken out by my primary Doctor. Went to the gym and walked the treadmill. A little swollen and sore no weight lifting just walking and feeling good.

Jan 2016 updated photo after neck lift.

No visible scars.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Excellent professional staff. Surgical clinic is hospital grade and staffing knowledge and professionalism above and beyond expectations. Everyone was friendly and helpful.