Heavy Eyelids - Bahrain

I was 41 years old when I had this surgery (now...

I was 41 years old when I had this surgery (now 43). I had started to notice in photographs that my eyelids were becoming heavier. My mother had had a similar issue and had an upper eye lift in her fifties, it was transformative so I also decided to take the plunge. After visiting several doctors in Bahrain for consultations I finally met Dr Basem Ashoor. It was in fact another nurse in a different plastic surgery clinic who recommended I consult with him. I immediately felt at ease with him and he not only empathised with my idea for this cosmetic procedure on my upper eyes but also with my desire for a very natural look. He is an incredibly kind doctor with a very gentle approach, I immediately felt at ease with him and felt he really understood what I wanted to achieve. I decided to proceed with the surgery and have since been delighted with the results. I was lightly sedated during the surgery, I was initially a little nervous about this but it was completely fine and I just felt very relaxed all the way through. 10 days after the operation I was back to work with no issues. A really very positive experience.
Dr Basem Ashoor

I visited several Plastic Surgeons in Bahrain for consultations and one of the nurses in another hospital strongly recommended I see Dr Basem Ashoor. My consultation with Dr Basem Ashoor was very reassuring, he has an absolutely wonderful bedside manner and made me feel at ease immediately. I had done quite a bit of research myself and I was able to share this comfortably with the Doctor who then really took his time to explain the different stages of the surgery and any potential risks involved. I chose this Doctor because it simply felt right. I was delighted with the results and feel certain I made the best decision.