Juvederm Nightmare II - Bahrain

I had a terrible experience with the doctor that...

I had a terrible experience with the doctor that has injected me with juvederm! Please make sure to research about your doctor before going in and having this procedure done!

I had my lips done 6 months ago. The doctor i went to end up running out of the first injection and opening up a new one, which has charged me double the cost! before the procedure, the doctor has stated that he will only be using one injection in order to achieve fuller lips. I beleive he purposely ran out of the first one in order to pocket more money by opening up a second one. He used up the first injection on my upper lip and second injection on my bottom lip. I was unable to tell him to discontinue because of my uneven lips.

It has now been 6 months and my lips did not change. THEY ARE HUGE, AND HORRIBLE LOOKING! Im supposed to be getting married in two weeks, I havent postponed it because i thought that my lips will lighten up when the time comes but i was mistaken. I must go through with the ceremony because all the payments have been done! Im disappointed with the results!

The issue is not with the product itself, but with the specialist thats applying it for the patient. Anyone out there please do your research and make sure the doctor your going to is not after the money but after a great reputation.
Bahrain Specialist hospital, juffair. DR PETAL

The hospital and doctor are absolutely terrible! I will never never forget what they have done to me! they have mistreated me and wouldnt follow up with me intentionally due to the complaints received by me the following week. They have refused to fix the problem and refused to pay me back for the mistake. Please becarefull! if you are not satisfied with the result dont put one penny forward!