39 Years Old

I know everyone is been talking about Cosmedica,...

I know everyone is been talking about Cosmedica, with me I did the same way all the process and the only difference was with me the doctor actually came in the room to to the procedure. For those of you who say that if you do it at Cosmedica its the nurses who does the procedure that's not true. First if all you have to know when doing the procedure u will need to be given a local Anastasia injection and its the same as all over the world no nurse can give u the injection. My procedure took 12 hours and I got 5100 grafts. The moment I arrived at the hospital I was meet by Sadik his from Canada who I been chatting with from the moment I knew I was going to do my hair transplant through WhatsApp. His the one who arranged all my procedure and also when I was in Istanbul his the one who came to meet me at the hospital and introduce me to the doctors and the staff.after reading all the info here people who are looking for hair transplant Cosmedica is the place to go because the different is that they don't need your money all they need is your friendship and they treat you like a family.

Thank you so much Cosmedica crew.

Can't wait for my results its been two weeks now since my operation.

Three weeks update

My hair is growing back. Looks like i had a hair cut, and i still have communicate with the doctor's 24/7 if i have any questions and also sadik has been checking on me every now and then. Am so happy that i took the step and did my hair transplant with cosmedica in turkey.
Dr.acar

Dr.acar speaks fluent English. And also he gives you all the info for before and after process