Mole/Cyst Removal from Sensitive Area of Neck - Babylon, NY

New York Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 5 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Samara Churgin MD removed a suspected possible...

Dr. Samara Churgin MD removed a suspected possible cancerous mole/cyst from my nect that had been bothering me for awhile. During the procedure, I felt absolutely no pain and there was no scarring, even days later! Lab tests revealed that the growth was benign and I was immediatley informed of the results.
My wife and I had utilized Dr. Churgins expertise several times in the pase for other surgeries as well. I would highly recommend anyone contemplating surgery, to give serious consideration to use the experience and finely honed skills of Dr. Churgin.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Churgins is highly skilled and experienced with a great bedside manner. Dr. Churgin's extremely thorough in informative; you leave the appointment with all of your questions answered and when the surgery's completed, rest assured that it is done with excellence! Great office staff, very friendly, thorough and easy to get appointments.