Couldnt Be Happier!! Rhinoplasty - Avon, IN

After considering a rhinoplasty for a few years, I...

After considering a rhinoplasty for a few years, I decided to finally schedule a consultation w Dr. Eppley. I chose him because he also worked on a friend of mine, and came highly recommended. I had a typical Greek nose, larger, with a hump, and I hated my profile. I was very pleased that Dr. Eppley took his time with me to explain how the procedure was done, and what he would do to make my nose fit MY face better. Our consultation was nearly forty five minutes. He also took pictures from different angles to create predictive images of what my nose will look like after surgery. I received those in an email two days later. I was very happy when I saw the images because Dr. Eppley really listened to what I wanted and changed only that. I did not want a tiny upturned nose. I wanted to look better, but still look like myself. He straightened out the hump and refined the tip a bit as well. Surgery was much easier than I expected. Everyone at the surgery center made me feel comfortable and well taken care of from beginning to end. Dr. Eppley was also wonderful. He went over our plan in detail again, to make sure we were on the same page before the procedure. He also reassured my mother that he would take good care of me and that I would still be her "Greek" girl, even without the nose. We still laugh about that today :) I had some bruising under my eyes and a nose splint for six days. I never had the need to take any pain medication afterwards. Other than the social restrictions, recovery was much more comfortable than I imagined. When the splint came off, I was delighted. My nose was still a bit swollen, but exactly what I wanted. He did an amazing job. I don't hate the way I look in pictures anymore! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Eppley! I could never trust anyone else.
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon