Coolsculpting before and after--couple glitches, but overall, happier than before! - Avon, CT

So, last year I decided to get coolsculpting on my...

So, last year I decided to get coolsculpting on my lower stomach. A little background: I'm 5'2", fluctuate between 115-120 lbs. My stomach was disproportionate to the rest of my slim figure. It runs in the family. I had a total of 2 treatments--1 on my lower abdomen (the original plan) and 1 on my upper stomach afterwards. At first, I did not plan on doing my upper stomach. But, after my lower stomach was fully healed and slimmed down, my upper stomach appeared to pop out. They said this can commonly happen if you don't do both areas, so if you're going for the stomach area, I recommend doing both upper and lower, even if you don't think you need to at first. It's been a year and overall, I am very happy with the final result. I still have a few area that I can see as uneven. No one else can, but I would be lying if I said it didn't bother me a bit. Either way, I'm so happy it did it. I love the results! Below are my before and after pictures, including the pictures from after the first treatment only. I hope this review can prove helpful! Happy sculpting!

Update: Went to plastic surgeon about uneven areas

Today I went to a reputable plastic surgeon in my area to address the uneven areas/bulges. He recommended a "touch up" via syringe Lipo for my uneven areas. They use local a anesthetic and remove the excess fat with a syringe. I'm going to go for it. I've invested in this enough to make sure I'm completely happy. I'm going to book the procedure for May. I'll post pictures as soon as it's done!

Before my touch-up! 6 days and counting...

So my touch-up appointment with the plastic surgeon is scheduled for this Thursday. Here is what I look like today. The arrows point to the uneven areas that I will target. Wish me luck! Update to come soon!
Radiance Medspa

Very great staff! Friendly, experienced, and professional. The Medspa is clean and comfortable. I love it there.