please be careful of radiesse and be sure you have an expert injector - AVON, CT

My face has been destroyed by radiesse and a gyno...

My face has been destroyed by radiesse and a gyno who should not be allowed to inject . If you live anywhere near avon ct...Please contact me . My life has been turned upside down and this man did nothing to help me. My face and life are horribly altered. He wont speak to me . Puts his office manager on phonw. New england medical aesthetics. Dont be fooled. He is not a plastic surgeon or dermatologist.

STILL SUFFERING OVER RADIESSE NOW FOUR MONTHS

STILL GOING TO MIRROR EACH DAY IN HOPES OF SOME RELIEF. DO NOT GO TO DOCTOR GLASMANN IN AVON CT. . NO DOCTOR SHOULD GET AWAY WITH THIS . THERE SHOULD BE LAWS TO PROTECT PEOPLE. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE LIFE ALTERING EXPERIENCE . THIS MAN IS SUPPOSEDLY AN OBGYN. DO NOT LET HIM TOUCH YOUR FACE. NO COMPASSION . NO HELP. WILL ONLY COMMUNICATE THROUGH OFFICE MANAGER. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HIM.

Horrible Injector of Radiesse--- Five months later.......still crying

Five months after Lumps of radiesse were injected into my face. I suffer mentally and two of my closest relationships are over. PLEASE know your injector well. if possible seek opinions of other patients and check for board certifications in plastic surgery or dermatology. I still cry when looking in the mirror. I wasnt a movie star before.... but i was me. and i was confident. that has been crushed by an arrogant unskilled "doctor" . Karma????

DR GLASMANN Horrible manner and Should not be allowed to inject

This is all a terrible nightmare that wont stop. I wish I could turn the clock back . Its amazing how one bad moment can change your life.... my face is getting worse . he destroyed my looks and when i begged for a real surgeon to help me. HE SENT ME TO ANOTHER INJECTOR ,... A NURSE. WHO PUT MORE CRAP IN MY FACE. PLEASE I BEG YOU NOT TO GO TO THIS OFFICE. NEW ENGLAND MEDICAL AESTHETICS.... HE IS NOT A PLASTIC SURGEON OR DERMATOLOGIST.
HE LAUGHED AT ME .... HE SAID YOU CANT SEE IT WHEN YOU SMILE. WELL I NEVER SMILE ANY MORE . DISPICABLE DISGUSTING PERSON. HE ONLY COMMUNICATES THROUGH HIS OFFICE MANAGER.

11 months later........

its now November,,,, almost a year of avoiding mirrors, wondering how and why this happened and how this doctor merrily goes on with his life , while ruining mine. My face will NEVER be the same. We all age , but to have someone make you look horrible, with no remorse or feeling , is a horrible feeling . I can only hope for Karma ... but it still doesnt give me my face back. Please dont go to this doctor . PLEASE

HE WAS NICE UNTIL HE RUINED MY FACE. HE BLAMED ME SAYING THAT IT WAS MY BODIES REACTION TO THE INJECTION. TOOK NO RESPONSIBILITY ... I BEGGED FOR HELP AND GOT NOTHING . PLEASE HEED MY WARNING. MY PHOTOS ARE LISTED UNDER MY USERNAME. HORRIBLE HEARTBREAKING EXPERIENCE. I HAD TO SEARCH FOR OTHER DOCTORS AND PROCEDURES. I HAVE LUMPS ALL ALONG JAW .