55 Yr Old with 25 Year Old Encapsulated Silicon Implants - Avon, OH

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My daughter in law (who is a PA and has worked...

My daughter in law (who is a PA and has worked with Dr. Poblete and his staff) recommended that I meet with Dr. Poblete to discuss a resolution to my situation. I am so glad that I did!!! Dr. Poblete and his nurse Donna are amazing people!!! Their caring nature is unbelievable, and I knew I was in the best hands for what had to be done. Dr. Poblete explained everything that he could do to help me, and then he told my husband and I to talk it over to decide if this is want we wanted to do. He was honest and completely open about the pros and cons of the procedure that he would be performing. I decided that I was willing to accept any risks in order to correct the mess inside of my chest walls. From the consultation, surgery and follow up I have received the highest quality of care!!! I never hesitated to pick up the phone and call Donna with any questions or concerns. Dr. Poblete and Donna made it perfectly that they were available to me anytime, and I have spoken to Donna on several occasions before and after the procedure. The difference of before and After the procedure are truly amazing! I had 2 very hard encapsulated implants and now my breath are very soft. I am thrilled beyond words. A big "Thank You" to Dr. Poblete, Donna, Debbie's, Kaitlin, Toni and Middy!!! You are Rock Stars in my book!!!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon