I Am a 25-year-old Woman Who Has Constantly Been Battling with Breast Issues Relating to Both Size and Shape. - Avenue, AU

The motivation for my breast reduction arose from...

The motivation for my breast reduction arose from my desire to want youthful looking breasts, and breasts that would help me to live a happier and healthier lifestyle. For me, the benefits of the breast reduction included: increased self-esteem and confidence; increased ability to wear a wide range of clothing that I couldn't otherwise wear; enhanced performance during physical activity, such as running; decreased sore shoulders and back aches; breasts are now in proportion to my body shape; a life changing experience that promotes general happiness and health.

I cannot identify any limitations that arose as a result of the breast reduction for me personally.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Mr Allan Kalus offered a welcoming presence upon my initial consultation and paid close attention to my concerns and any details that I required clarification on. Allan's meticulous approach to my questions and concerns enabled me to feel comfortable and confident in Allan's work. Allan is compassionate and respectful and his work speaks for itself - evidence by the fact that all reviews appear to be exremly positive and my breast reduction resulst are outstanding. Malinda O'Shannassy has also been extremely helpful and attentive whenever I have any questions or concerns, and has gone above and beyond to help me post-opp - far more than anticipated or expected. Other nurses on the day of my operation also offered outstanding care and support. Jane (not sure of last name) helped me immensely and took great care of me during my overnight stay. Jane always attended to me promptly whenever I needed her.