Mommy of 3-Finally Did Something for Me :) Aventura, FL

I chose Dr. Salama to perform a Tummy Tuck &...

I chose Dr. Salama to perform a Tummy Tuck & BBL. It has been an excellent experience thus far. His staff was extremely attentive and professional from beginning to end. Dr. Salama was also attentive during my pre-op appointment. He did rush me out of the door. He made sure to answer all of my questions, regardless of how silly they might have been. The recovery house and staff was amazing. Nomie even called me on the holiday to ensure that I made it the recovery house. Grace & Kathy were heaven sent. They have made my recovery easy by taking great care of me. Thank you to Dr. Salama and all of the staff for making this experience a wonderful one!

BBL Revision

Hi All,

I’m back in Aventura to visit Dr. Salama for a BBL revision. He will also be doing liposuction on my arms and thighs. I will be staying at the Recovery House. The new Recovery House is amazing! The house is beautifully decorated, there is lots of space to relax and it is very clean. Irene, the caretaker is heaven sent. She is extremely attentive and kind. Not to mention that her cooking is amazing! I am scheduled for surgery today at 2:00 pm. I will be sure to post an update once I get out of surgery. Wish me luck!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Great interaction with Dr. Salama. He was thorough and honest. He made feel at ease and confident about my decision.