Tummy Tuck with Lipo - Aventura, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

The healing went much better than I expected I was...

The healing went much better than I expected I was up and back doing my regular activities after about 10 days. I tore a suture when I got back home but was unable to get in contact with Dr. Salama. I also had issues with my draining tube which I have a keloid from, but again wasn't able to hear from Dr. Salama. I still have complications from which I believe is a Seroma and have emailed and called dozens of times. Still my only response is "I will forward your messages to Dr. Salama and contact you once I hear from him." The top layer of my skin bubbled and then pealed off leaving exposed wound. I've sent pictures and addressed my concerns and still have yet to hear from Dr. Salama. After they get your money it will be impossible to reach anyone in the office. I have spoken with Nomi and sent her dozens of emails. I have even been to the ER but still no response from Dr. Salama. My belly button hitious. I would not recommend Elite plastic surgery to anyone who doesn't live close enough to drive back with any concerns, because they will not help you.

TT