Horrible - Aventura, FL

Horrible I went to him years ago and I totally ...

Horrible
I went to him years ago and I totally regretted it ...
He did my eyes, Forehead , tummy tuck, inner thighs and arms and it is horrible
I used to wear short sleeves and tight tops but after surgery "Never Again could I wear " Now I always wear long sleeves and non fitting tops .
I did even get proper garment or told to get proper garment. I was told to give it time it will look better in couple of months that never happened ... and when I told him I was not happy with my eyes or tummy tuck he told me to show him so I did and he stated ohh I didn't do that section you didn't tell me . Excuse Me you are suppose to be the Expert" I went to you for Consultation and paid you for your knowledge. How is a patient to know what areas to do surgery on?? Or if the doctor goes this section then he has to do other section!!!
As for eyes and forehead I was told by Michelle that I need to pay extra and keep doing Botox to fix the rest ... What kind of Bull was that~~ The upper arms look like he never touch them .... I've been unhappy since and have not worn a bathing suit or short sleeves since, Big Bulge on the stomach is horrible !!! Wish I had Not Listen to the hype of their Show "Miami Slice" cause that all I got was sliced~ horrible.
Miami Plastic Surgeon