40 Years Old 3 Kids . I Had Some Hanging Belly Skin That I Needed to Repair - Aventura, FL

I am very pleased with Dr Moises Salama. So far...

I am very pleased with Dr Moises Salama. So far I'm satisfied with my result even though I'm still healing. I did my surgery two weeks ago I'm still swelling but I know over times I will see my final result. I had experience with Dr Salama due to prior surgery and he did a great job. I'm confident this final result of this surgery will be great. I'm completely off hydrocodone since four days ago . I have been taking Ibuprofen as needed. I have been having bowel movements without any laxative. I have been drinking, eat more protein and walking as much as I can because that help me. Overall, the surgery went well and so far I'm doing well . Dr Salama and his staff were amazing. The Doctor was very professional. He takes time to explain the procedure he is honest and he gets the job done. I had great experience and he is an excellent doctor. I would recommend him for your surgery.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Honest and very professional .