Beyond Satisfied ! - Aventura, FL

For many years I had a huge insecurity due to my...

For many years I had a huge insecurity due to my unsymmetrical nose and I let fear prolong the process of fixing this predicament. Especially seeing all the television shows about botched surgeries. However, that all changed when I met Dr.Murray. At first I was extremely nervous and hesitant but Dr. Murray and his staff gave me the reassurance I needed. The reason I chose Dr. Murray to perform my rhinoplasty not only because he demonstrated to me that he is a perfectionist but also because I believe there is no better doctor than a doctor that exhibits a true passion for his profession and Dr. Murray definitely attributes this essential quality. It now has been 4 months since my surgery and I am beyond satisfied with the results. My friends and family cannot stop complementing my nose. I already have two friends interested in having Dr. Murray fix their nose as well. Dr. Murray didn't only fix my nose he fixed my biggest insecurity and for that I can never thank him enough!
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon