Mommy Makeover - Aventura, FL

I had a mommy makeover with Dr. Salama on June 16,...

I had a mommy makeover with Dr. Salama on June 16, 2016. Let me start of by saying that Dr. Salama and his staff are the best. I couldn't see myself going to another doctor. The care and attention I received was PHENOMENAL. The first three days post op were the worst for me. I'm so happy that I chose to stay in the recovery home. Grace is such an amazing person. I promise she's heaven sent. Grace made sure that I ate and was well taken care of. Please if you're having surgery, stay at the recovery home offered by Dr. Salama because you'll need the proper care after surgery. I can't stress that enough, no one will be able to take care of you the way Grace and her coworkers can. I'm in love with my body, I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror. Dr. Salama is an artist. I flew in from out of town and I promise I didn't have any worries! Best decision that I've made for myself!!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon