I Hope by Writing my Post- It Saves Someone Who is Procrastinating Mohs Surgery. Aventura, FL

I hope that I help other not to wait when...

I hope that I help other not to wait when diagnosed. Cancer only spreads, it does not go away. It keep coming back to me about the cost and it was $30, 000 but insurance covered majority of it. I am on a payment plan with the above doctors and hospital to pay $3, 000. several cancer removal procedures and 2 plus reconstruction surgeries plus hospital staff!.

Photos

Ooops the dates of Mohs and Reconstruction are off by a few weeks after chk pictures.

Today I realized after initially writing the dates of my Mohs procedures and reconstruction surgeries, my memory of the dates are off by a few weeks. I started the process August 26, 2015 and finished beginning of November 2015.
Dr. Solomon & Dr. Stern

Dr. Solomon did my mohs in Aventura and she was amazing. Her staff were so caring, professional and took excellent care of me. I would only have her and her team do all future procedures- highly recommend. Then my reconstruction was done by Dr. Stern in Hollywood, Florida at Memorial hospital and he was the best of the best. His team were also fantastic and very caring. I would only have him and his staff for any future surgeries.