19 Year Old - Aventura, FL

I would first like to say that if you are anxious...

I would first like to say that if you are anxious to find the perfect doctor to do your procedure, or you're a little scared or worried because you don't know how things are going to turn out your searc is over. Dr Gershenbaum is the best doctor I could have ever chosen I am more than happy with my new breasts and I can't thank him enough for doing such a fenomenal job. From the moment I saw his work I knew that he was te perfect doctor for me, and trust me was I nervous and scared too. I've always had the dream of doing this and looking a certain way and once I went for my consultation and met everyone all my worries and fear went away. Everyone was so nice and friendly ! Dr G is not just any doctor he is a kind, honest, and well educated person who honestly cares about your well being. He told me his honest opinion of what I should get and what best suits me and I honestly can't thank him enough. I am so glad I listened to him ,I achieved the look that I always wanted and more importantly I look natural. I absolutely have no regrets and I want to thank Monique, Eyra, everyone who helped me, and most importantly Dr G for making one of my dreams come true. Thank you Dr so much for giving me the confidence that I needed!
Aventura Plastic Surgeon