BBL with Dr. Salama June 2016!!! - Aventura, FL

I finally paid my deposit and my surgery is booked...

I finally paid my deposit and my surgery is booked for June with Dr. Salama. I spoke to Nancy to schedule my appointment. She was super nice! She was patient and answered all my questions. I'm hoping and praying that I get the results of my wish pics. I have to book my flight and find somewhere to stay. I'm so excited!!!

Is anyone else booked with Dr. Salama the week of June 27th?

Is anyone else booked with Dr. Salama the week of June 27th? I was looking for someone to link up with. Please let me know.

Three month pre

Today is exactly three months before I transition to the other side. I'm always helping others but now I'm finally doing something for ME! I'm going to start working out this week. My love handles are out of control...lol

Three month pre

Wish Pics

Wish Pics...

More Wish Pics...

Exactly 2 more months before I get my new body!!!

Exactly 2 more months before I get my new body! I'm so excited. I've been seeing a lot of gpod results which is encouraging. More Wish Pics until I make it to the other side.

Today's my birthday and 29 more days before surgery!!!

Today's my birthday and 29 more days before surgery!!! I've received my packet, booked my flight, done my medical clearance, contacted FMLA to request my time off for surgery and have purchased almost everything needed for surgery. The only thing that I'm struggling with is where to stay. I've saw where so many people didn't enjoy their stay at the recovery house. That's a lot of money to pay and not enjoy your stay. So I gotta figure it out soon. Any suggestions???

Today is the "BIG DAY"

Hi ladies, today is the day for my big surgery, big butt, big transformation...lol
I'm excited, I'm not nervous yet. I'm scheduled to arrive at 10:30. Everyone please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I will keep you posted.

I made it!!!