35 Year Old Woman, with 2 Older Kids, I Needed to Do This for Me - Aventura, FL

Last month I had my surgery, I had lipo + fat...

Last month I had my surgery, I had lipo + fat transfer and a bbl. I did this because my girls are already older and they do not really need me anymore, they are about to go to college and I felt like I needed to get back on the dating scene. its not that I felt insecure or anything like that but I felt like I lost my sexy look after I had my kids and I did not have time to take care of myself too much. so I decided to go to seduction by jardon's cosmetics, my friend told me about it and I had seen a lot on the internet that Dr. McAdoo is great at what he does. I went in for a free consultation and I spoke with Denia, she was very nice and very great about explaining everything to me. after I decided I did want to get the surgery done, I met with Sofia, she is the surgery coordinator, she is also very very nice. all I can say is that I am very happy with my results right now. a girl named Yanet is always emailing me now asking how I am doing and if everything is ok with me. it is very sweet how the staff cares so much about you. I loved everything about this experience. I feel like I am back to my old self now, I am happy.
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Dr. McAdoo preformed my procedure, he was very nice and very helpful on how I wanted to look.