24 Year Old, Tummy Tuck with Lipo and Fat Transfer - Aventura, FL

I had a Tummy Tuck with this doctor in 2001. I...

I had a Tummy Tuck with this doctor in 2001. I considered his bedside manner very arrogant and standoffish from day 1. I proceeded anyways as everyone raves about him. My results were OK. Until after I had finished recovering. I noticed I had A large pouch on my vagina area. He did my tummy tuck very high and completely forgot about the bottom towards my vagina area. When I went to him he said I needed to continue healing and that if anything he would do lipo in that area and not charge me. After six months I returned and he told me that it would be $5000 plus anesthesia and he would have to do a reverse tummy tuck (lapectomy). (Lift the bottom up). I was devastated. I kept asking him if this was his last option. He very cruelly looked at me like saying oh well. Even his assistant at the time reminded him of what he had promised me and he did not budge. I hear a lot of people rave about him so I even went back to see him a few years later (I figured maybe he was under a lot of stress at the time) and he was still the same arrogant and cocky person. I ended up having a second tummy tuck but 15 years later with Dr. Enrique Gomez. He fixed it as best he could and my tummy tuck scar is super high but now my pouch is down and my stomach is flat. I was terrified to ever let anyone touch me again after my incident with Mr. Sam Gershenbaum. I gave in after living with a deformed body for many years to give another doctor a chance and I am pleased with my results. I hope my review helps anyone who needs it.
Aventura Plastic Surgeon