21 Years Old, Rhinoplasty - Aventura, FL

I have always disliked my nose. I use to hate...

I have always disliked my nose. I use to hate taking pictures and would constantly wear my glasses to try and distract people from noticing how large and crooked my nose was. While I always considered doing a rhinoplasty procedure, I was never 100% certain until I met with Dr. Murray. He was very professional and takes pride in his work. I explained my insecurities regarding my nose and Dr. Murray gladly addressed them. He gave me an idea of what my nose would look like through pictures and I absolutely loved what I saw. The procedure itself was not at all bad and neither was the recovery process. There really is no pain afterwards, just a slight discomfort, but the results make it worth it. I now feel more confident than ever and I have Dr. Murray to thank.
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Murray is an exceptional doctor. He gladly takes the time to answer all your questions and treats you with the utmost respect. He takes great pride in his work and it truly reflects on the results. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.