Excellent Tummy Tuck Surgery in Bogota with Dr. Luis Pavajeau - Colombia, CO

I am the mother of 4 kids and my tummy was...

I am the mother of 4 kids and my tummy was extremellly saggy after giving birth to my 4 kids. I had the Tummy tuck surgery in March, 2016 in Bogota with Dr. Luis Pavajeau. After the surgery I am feeling so rejuvenated and happy because now I have a flat tummy and and I lost 10 pounds! Dr. Pavajeau is an excellent plastic surgeon. He treats patients with professionalism. He took enough time to explain the surgery to me and answerwed all my questions. And the best of all are the results of the surgery. I really recomend Dr. Pavajeau. He is very dedicated to fullfill his patients desire to look better physically and specially to gain selfconfidence.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

My experience as a patient of Dr. Luis Pavajeau has been wonderful. He is one of the best Plastic Surgeons in Colombia. He dedicated enough time to show me the surgery procedures and the projected result after the surgery. I recomend Dr. Pavajeau because my results are fantastic!