32 Years Old - Large Saggy Tummy. 4 Kids (5, 2 and 7 Month Old Twins) - Australia, AU

I have always fluctuated with weight and since I...

I have always fluctuated with weight and since I can remember have always had a large tummy. It's horrible and even worse after the twins! I have wanted a tummy tuck since I was 18. I'm having a consult with dr Jeremy Wilson and Richard bloom (Melbourne, Australia). Just wanting feedback from anyone that has seen either of these surgeons?

Fleur De Lis Tummy Tuck

I'm now 6 days post op and feeling great. Mum of 4 kids including twins. Tummy has always been massive, even when I weighed less this big tummy was always there. I have such a huge amount of excess skin and fat that my ps reccomend a Fluer de lis to get as much out as he could. He removed 7 kilos and my muscle seperation was 10cm very bad around my belly button area.

Pre op pics and skin and fat taken off

Had my one week post op today and everything looking great

19 days post op

Day of surgery and 19 days post op
Australia Plastic Surgeon

Explained everything in great detail all the pro and Conn's. All the staff have been fantastic, always get back to you very quickly and are just all nice. I spent hours in my consults and always felt like they wanted to help me not just take my money! I couldn't be happier!!