Neck Liposuction with Laser Resurfacing on the Inside Skin

I am 33 years old, 120 lbs. 16 days ago I had lipo...

I am 33 years old, 120 lbs. 16 days ago I had lipo on my neck for hereditary and age turkey neck. My PS also used laser resurfacing on inner side of skin to counter the loose skin as my skin has poor elasticity.

I am required to wear the garment 24/7 for 3 weeks. This seems excessive to me and I'm starting to get a bit of cabin fever! Medium pain, swelling a bruising. By 5th day all bruising had gone and swelling much decreased. The numbness was a bit of a shock, though the much of the feeling has come back in the last few days. The overall effect looked great at day 5 and I was really excited. Now however, I have 2 indentations on my neck under my chin and the skin seems loose and sagging there as well. I am starting to freak out a bit. It's really quite noticeable and I'm concerned about people noticing it when I finally get to venture out in public. It makes my neck look a lot older than I am. I have had lymphatic massage twice and found this really helped break down the lump. I wish I'd done it sooner.

I was wondering if anyone else had experienced the loose skin and indentations after neck lipo and whether this went away and in how long? I've not been able to find many people who have had smart lip with co2 laser on the underside skin, I'm curious about anyone else who has done this and what their results were. I will post photo's as soon as I work out how to download from my camera :-)

The jury is still out regarding results. But my Dr appeared confident and caring.