Lower Blepharoplasty and Brow Lift, 44yr Old Woman - Australia

Have wanted to have my lower eyes done for years...

Have wanted to have my lower eyes done for years now and have plucked up the courage to do it, had my op on the 31st October, so two days ago. Feeling swollen today. First day seemed great, yesterday I felt a little more swelling but today has definitely been the worst, not painful just really tight. Hoping tomorrow finds some relief. Wanted to write this to help others with their decision. I am thinking of my results at this stage, I think when you decide to have this done you make sure you don't need to go anywhere for at least a week. I will keep updating

Day 3

Swelling is still present but is a tiny bit better. Today I get to take my bandages off my head and wash my hair, should make me feel so much better. I have some yellow bruising. I don't seem to have a lot of bruising down my face like I thought I would. I suppose everyone is different and I was hoping my swelling would be gone sooner as I have been icing regularly. It will get better I just need to be patient and think of the great results I'm going to have.

Day 4

Today I still feel swollen but not as tight, been having a little numbness that comes and goes in different parts of my face. Staples in my head are tender when touched but appart from that not to bad. Eyes are starting to settle slowly, much slower than I would like. Even though it's day 4 I'm still going to try to put cold compresses on as it seems to help. I find if I have my head down for to long I get more puffy. I have a nice bruise that popped up on my chin, right side today which is random.

Day 6

Thought I might just post every couple of days, gets boring otherwise lol
So this is 6 days post op and I still feel swollen and I think I know why, I had some fat transfer to my troughs but I think the doc has come down my cheeks as well, which is a bonus, and my bruising and swelling from my brow have gravitated to my eyes and cheeks as well.
It's all good I'm just chilling out at home anyway so not a big deal. Brow was a little sore this morning so I took some stronger pain relief. Right side of my face seems more swollen and my eye is not as open as my left.Two more days until stitches and staples come out and I can take my superhero mask off, yay.
Will update after my appointment.

Day 8

Well bandages off and stitches out but have to wait another week for staples to come out of my head. Still swollen and feeling a bit sorry for myself yesterday.
Just want the swelling to subside a bit more before I go back to work in 3 days time. I have popped a before pic in as well this time just to see what my eyes were like.

Day 11

So day 11 and I'm heading back to work. I am quite pleased with the face I'm showing today even though I know there is still some swelling to go down and this is still not the final result.

On month

So it's been a month and it's really only been today that I felt normal again minus the lines under my eyes. No swelling now but I do wake up with fluid which I get rid of with a mix of coffee grounds and egg white, works fantastically. If anyone else is considering this be mindful that it takes time and you can have very up and down times, well that has been my experience anyway. I will update again in a month or so.
Dr Kode