33 Female- Australian- 55kg (120lb) Natural Weightloss Having Loose Skin Surgery - Australia, AU

For some time now I have contemplated having this...

For some time now I have contemplated having this procedure along with wanting a lower body lift done for a while. I was unsure if I was ready for this as I have worked extremely hard at losing all of my weight naturally and wanted to have clarification and validation from a surgeon that I was a good candidate. I had 3 consultations with different doctors. One was a email and phone consultation with surgeons in Thailand the other was a Surgeon from Sydney Australia consulting in Canberra ACT Australia. After having these consults I was certain that I was ready and willing to have this surgery however not convinced that I had met the right surgeon for me just yet. I began to do more research and came across Dr Richard Bloom. For me I went into this surgery at my goal weight and at the healthiest and fittest I have ever been in my entire life. I would say this has by far been the best thing I could have ever done for myself going into this surgery. I have recovered very well, within a time frame that is very on track with how this procedure should be, I have had no complications and no infections. My results I believe speak for them selves and I could not be happier. My advise to anyone is do your research and have plenty of consults. This procedure is a major Op and it is a physical and mental battle before and after so you need to be prepared and well informed of what you are doing and what outcomes are expected for you personally. I cannot recommend the staff at ARC Plastic Surgery Richmond Melbourne Australia highly enough. I would also like to thank all the nursing staff at Linley Clinic Private Hospital in Canterbury Melbourne Australia. I will be back to have my Lower Body Lift done as soon as I can fund this operation.

Before and After pictures

Currently at 6 weeks Post Op

Adding more pics

Scars at 2nd week post op

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Dr Richard Bloom has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. From the moment I met Dr Bloom he was kind, caring and professional. He was informative and was pleased to answer any question I had for him. I spoke with him for some time and he took post Op pictures of me and we reviewed them on his computer and with his software he was able to draw on my pictures and show me where I would have incisions and he was also able to show me previous patients before and after photos or similar body types and results of the procedures that I was looking at having done. The entire process from start to finish with Dr Bloom and all the staff at ARC Plastic Surgery have been easy and non stressful.