Very Happy :)

Having rhinoplasty is something that I’ve wanted t...

Having rhinoplasty is something that I’ve wanted to do for many years but have been apprehensive and unsure which surgeon to go through as there are so many around. I saw an advertisement in our local (Albury) paper stating that Mr Webster consults in our area, and so I finally got the courage to make an appointment.

During my initial consultation I was really nervous, but Mr Webster put me at ease immediately. He explained the procedure/ process in detail, he answered my questions, and listened to my concerns.

Mr Webster is a kind, gentle, approachable, knowledgeable, and highly professional surgeon. I have felt at ease with him every step of the way, and I knew during the initial consultation that I wanted him to be the one who did my rhinoplasty.

Tracey, his Secretary has also been wonderful. She has always been able to answer any of my questions/ emails promptly. My surgery was carried out at the beautiful Linley Clinic, where the nursing staff are so kind and attentive. I was even able to go and see the Clinic beforehand, which helped put my nerves at ease!

I have another post op appointment coming up with Mr Webster. This is able to occur locally and so is very convenient, saving me from having to travel back to Melbourne. Post op appointments are up to 12 months, which is great on checking on progress & queries etc.

I would not hesitate in recommending Mr Webster to anyone who is looking at undergoing plastic surgery.

Thank you to Mr Webster and your team for giving me the confidence I’ve been longing for!
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon