43 Yr Old Mummy Makeover Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction, Lipo to Flanks and Hernia Repair - Australia, AU

I decided it was time to fix my body after having...

I decided it was time to fix my body after having 5 kids, I have struggled with weight fluctuations over a number of years this caused extra large approx J cup saggy breasts and a stomach which fell over anything I decided to wear causing discomfort.????
I met with dr Paul Quinn and discussed what I wanted to have done it couldn't of been an easier process, he was very informative and I decided to go ahead with surgery I was having a extended tummy tuck, muscle repair, lipo to the flanks, a breast lift and reduction and then a hernia repair which I didn't even know I had lol
I had surgery on the 4th May at mount hospital on that day I was very nervous not knowing what to expect but dr Quinn put my mind at ease he marked me up and made sure I was fully prepared before going into theatre.
Before I knew it I was waking up and back in the room it's all a bit of a blur I didn't feel much pain at that stage just very groggy. I looked down at my flat stomach and small boobs I was actually shocked to finally be realeved of these 2 big things that just sat on my chest now small and much more appealing. I couldn't be happier with my flat stomach no more tucking my stomach into my pants/undies, yes I was in a bit of pain but more so from needing to cough as I had some kind of headcold thing going on it was so annoying. In the weeks after surgery I found it hard to sit and stand due to the muscle repair who would of thought you use your abs for everything ???? The recovery was a slow process but kept up with pain Meds for the first few weeks.My wounds are healing great no problems at all apart from a couple spitting stitches which will resolve themselves I had all dressing removed at the 4 week mark and have started scar massage using bio oil which I'm finding works really well. My breast size is now around a D/dd cup and I lost 5kg of weight in total as a result of surgery, my goal is lose another 10kg in the following months I couldn't be happier with my results and so glad I chose to have surgery.

My overall experience with dr Quinn has been a very easy process from my first consult where he explained everything in detail ( what the surgery entailed, how long the surgery would take, the risks associated with having surgery and the recovery process) Which would help me achieve my goals. I couldn't be happier, he is a fantastic dr who really listens to you and explains in detail. I would highly recommend dr Quinn to anyone wanting to have surgery .