Two Facial Moles That Needed to Go. - Australia, AU

I needed a couple of moles removed from my face...

I needed a couple of moles removed from my face that had been causing me some concern. I did my research on the internet, read reviews, and then asked for a referral to see Dr Imani as I had heard great things. Dr Imani was absolutely lovely to deal with. He made me feel at ease, answered all my questions, and found the best solution for me. On the day of the procedure he did absolutely everything to make sure that I did not feel any pain. I felt very cared for as a patient and a person. After the procedure everything healed up very well and you can barely tell where the moles were. I am very happy. Will definitely go back if I require any future work. Also I have to say that Dr Imani's staff were very lovely and welcoming. So helpful in answering any questions I had. Thank you again to Dr Imani and his team.

Dr Imani was very amiable and lovely to talk to. Made me feel at ease and answered all my questions. He was very knowledgeable and professional. Very skilful at what he does. My surgery was just day surgery, and Dr Imani explained everything to me as he went. Everything has healed very well. His offices are also very lovely and clean. Would definitely recommend Dr Imani.