Loving Myself Sick!! - Australia

I highly recommend Richard Bloom! I had breast...

I highly recommend Richard Bloom!

I had breast implant surgery 3 weeks ago, I had 3 separate consultations with other surgeons to compare, and Richard Bloom won hands down. He took the time to find out what look I wanted to achieve, looked at pictures I bought with me, took pictures of my frame and showed me on the 3D imagining what the final result would look like. He is very realistic and will answer as many questions as you need to ask.
I was unsure about the sizing that had been chosen, so Richard welcomed me back for another consultation to ease my mind.
On the day of surgery he was incredibly warm and welcoming, not to mention professional and once again happily answered any question that I had left to ask..... even down to 3 seconds before I fell asleep, he was still happily answering my questions.
He greeted me with a smile half an hour after my surgery and sent me home with all the information I needed. HIs staff are amazing as well, they are there to help you every step of the way with any queries or concerns you may have, and they can still be reached after hours if you have any issues.
I had my second post op appointment this morning and can not tell you how much I love my new boobs. Richards work has given me so much more confidence and I can not wait to go bikini shopping now!!
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

I was recommended to Richard by a work college and I now have my step daughter going to Richard for her BA in December.