39yrs Old 5'9.. 72kg..1 Child..475cc Subfascial - Australia, AU

Long story short, I have always thought about...

Long story short, I have always thought about having a breast augmentation. I have 1 child and after breastfeeding I felt a little deflated...19 years later and seeing a few of my closest friends go through the process of breast augmentation and how beautiful their breast looked, I was sold! Before surgery I was a c cup and now I am a dd. Oh, and Im in love with them. ????

Before and After

Australia Plastic Surgeon

Dr Newton was recommended to me by a few friends that had also had breast augmentations. I was luck enough to see his work (my friends breasts) and they were perfect. I done a little research of my own and I was impressed with all of his credentials, experience being my main concern. I made an appointment for a consultation in April, immediately I was confident that Dr Newton was the Dr for me, he was very professional and made me feel comfortable from the moment we met. I had my photos taken on the 3D Vectra, then we got down to business....I asked for his opinion with size, shape, placement etc as he is the expert. He talked me through his ideas and opinions to suit my body. A few days later I booked for a July BA. Dr Newtons staff made me feel so welcome and at ease, such a lovely, caring group of ladies. I can't praise Dr Newton and his gorgeous staff enough. Thankyou!