25years Old, 5.6", 115lb, 400cc, Round Silicone, Dual Plane - Australia, AU

I had my surgery done yesterday and stayed in...

I had my surgery done yesterday and stayed in hospital over night. I think my surgeon has done a nice job as I didn't feel much pain and I am happy with the shape I got. I had a big gap between my breasts and My surgeon tried to brought them closer, but he said he could not make the gap disappear completely.I am 5.6" and have a relatively slim body. I got 400cc round silicone implants and hopefully I would have a D cup after they are settled. I guess it's too early to tell now.

About the big gap between my boobs

Any other girls consider the same thing ? How to make the gap big gap between my boobs smaller?

Try to upload pictures again

This is a side view of my new girls.they are sitting quite high. My surgeon said they were sitting in perfect position and all I need is giving it enough to time to settle.

10 days update

It has been 10 days since my surgery. I don't think they drop at all, but they definitely become a bit softer. I wonder when they will become more natural look.

Two weeks update

14 days have passed and I am still very happy with my result. I saw my incisions yesterday and they were recovering well, not very pinky. I wish I went a bit bigger, but my Surgeron thought they were just great and he would never suggest any bigger. I am just wondering what kind of products do everyone use to help with the scars. Any suggestions ??

One month update

The incisions are recovering well, but one side is better than the other. I feel my boobs have shrunk a bit with the swelling gone. They are still not very bouncy or soft yet, although the top parts of my boobs are already quite soft. I guess it is because they are under muscles while the bottom parts are above muscles.
Dr. James Kollias